BL650 LMR UHF 5 Watt CB Radio 6 Pack – Tradie
Limited Keypad with Display, Emergency, High power—1 or 5 watt, IP67, Waterproof and Submersible, Dustproof, 80 CB Network, 256Channels, 450-527 MHz
- 6 x BL650 Portable Radios
- 6 x Standard Battery (2600mAh)
- 6 x Belt clip
- 6 x Whip Antenna
- 6 x Single Unit Charger
- 6 x Quick Reference Guide
- 6 x Waterproof Remote Speaker Microphones
The BL650 is an easy-to-use radio which operates on the 80 Channel CB Network and does not require licensing, contracts or fees. It is ideal for any small operation wanting a simple, affordable CB radio built to the commercial quality you need.
With 80 CB channels and 4 programmable channels (450-527MHz), the BL650 also boasts built-in voice scrambling providing enhanced privacy and communication while improving work efficiency. Its durable, waterproof, lightweight and compact design is comfortable to use and is ideal for those operating in retail, education and hospitality applications as well as the rugged industrial environments of construction, transport and manufacturing.
- Crisp, clear and strong audio quality
- Easy-to-handle, lightweight, compact design
- High power—5 or 1 watt
- IP67 rated—Ingress Protection (IP) (Water Submersible and Dustproof)
- UHF 450 – 527MHz (BL650U)
- Pre-programmed with UHF 80 Channel CB Network: 476-477MHz
- 5 / 1W output Power
- 256 Channels
- 5 / 2 Tone / DTMF Signalling
- ANI / Selcall / Remote Stun
- S13 Audio Termination
- Password Protected
- Dealer Programming
- Wireless Interface (BL650XB)
- Priority Scan/Dual Watch
- CTCSS / DCS
- Voice-Inversion Scrambler
- Whisper / Voice Commander
- Lone Worker
- Talk Around
- IP67 Water & Dust Protection
- MIL-STD-810 Construction Grade Quality
|Analog / Digital|
|Encryption / Scrambler|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power|
|Transmit Power (Watts)|
|Battery Life (Approximate)|
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!
- Playground Duty
- After School Care
- Traffic Control