Cel-Fi Professional Vehicle Cellular Coverage Repeater with 5dBi Antenna (Celfi) Cars, Caravans, Trucks, 4X4 (Copy)
$975.00 – $1,195.00 inc. GST
Cel-fi kits including class-leading 5dbi gain external antenna (0.65m in length).
A smart and Australian approved cellular signal booster, the Cel-Fi GO In-Vehicle Signal Repeater can amplify an existing cellular signal up to 100 dB. In a poor coverage area or dropping calls and connections in areas with poor coverage? Celfi is the only legally approved product that may be used on Australian mobile phone networks to deliver the largest coverage footprint with best in class voice and data performance. This product can be purchased and legally used by the public on your preferred mobile network operator.
An intelligent antenna solution designed to improve mobile coverage or provide coverage in most places where it’s unavailable. Mobile Smart Signal Booster is ideal for trucks, automotive, RVs, and marine installations. The first carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry leading 65 dB system gain.
For Vehicles, RVs, Trucks & Marine Vessels
The Cel-Fi GO is the best solution available on the market today for addressing the universal challenge of poor cellular coverage on the road. The Cel-Fi GO/GO+ unit to deliver the best voice/data wireless performance for vehicles and boats.
The Cel-Fi GO Vehicle solution includes a Mobile Donor Antenna and Mobile Server Antenna. Multi-user support, plus easy management through the Cel-Fi WAVE app. With an industry leading 65dB gain, the Cel-Fi GO Vehicle is an ideal solution for vehicles (cars, caravans, trucks) on the road.
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!