$385.00 – $430.00 inc. GST
Analogue, Digital Capable, Sleek, VOX, Dual mode, 16 Hour Battery, 80 CB Channels, 450 – 520 MHz
Package Includes: Hytera PD462 Portable, 1500 mAh Li-ion Battery, Belt Clip, Nylon Strap, Standard UHF Antenna, MCU Single Unit Charger & Switching Power Adapter
The Hytera PD462 portable digital radio perfectly combines advanced digital functionality with reliability. The ultra-light, sleek and compactly designed PD462 will guarantee superior voice quality in the noisiest work environments.
The PD462 allows effortless voice-operated communication via the VOX (voice-operated transmission) feature. This enhances convenience and reduces the need to press the PTT button.
To ensure a simple transmission from analog to digital radio, the PD462 comes equipped with a dual mode (analog and digital) operating system. In digital mode, the 1500mAh battery will run for a minimum of 16 hours.
No license is required for use of all narrowband 80 CB channels, including 16 repeater channels. When CB channel mode is disabled, the PD462 supports 256 programmable channels.
As the FreeTalk® 477 logo indicates, this radio requires no license for use of all narrowband 80 CB channels including 16 repeater channels.
Commercial Channel Mode Ready
Hytera’s PD462 is more than just a CB capable radio. There are in total 256 channels. When CB channel mode is enabled, it still allows 176 channels (450-520 MHz) to be programmed. When CB channel mode disabled, it supports 256 programmable channels (450-520 MHz).
Users can manually enable, disable or modify the CTCSS/CDCSS function via the radio menu. It is a welcome feature when there is a lot of radio traffic. Where more than one user group are on the same channel, CTCSS filters out other users if they are using a different CTCSS tone or no CTCSS. This allows you to set up the radio so you only hear calls from your own group – everything else is ignored.
PD462 supports not only scanning in programmed list, but also functions below:
- Via programmed buttons, users can enable or disable this scan feature.
- From the displayed menu, users can also add or delete the channels in the scan list. So the noisy channel can be temporarily removed.
When working under a repeater, this function allows radio to communicate when the repeater is out of range or the repeater is down. Via the programmable button or the radio menu, the radio can use a receiving frequency to transmit. This allows the radio using simplex transmission and the radio in repeater mode to receive signal from the Talk Around operated radio.
Digital + Analogue Conventional, CB + Analogue Conventional
|Analog / Digital|
|Battery Life (Approximate)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)|
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!