Motorola CP476 80CH + 5 Programmable Channels
Limited Keypad with Display, High power—1 or 4 watt, IP54, 80+5 Channels, 450-480 MHz
Package Includes: Motorola CP 476 Portable Includes Standard Battery (PMNN4476), Belt clip (HLN9844), Antenna (PMAE4016), Single Unit Charger (PMLN5395) And Quick Reference Guide
The Motorola CP476 is an easy-to-use radio which, when operating on 80 Channel CB, does away with the need for licensing, contracts or fees. It is ideal for any small operation wanting a simple, affordable CB radio built to the commercial quality you need.
With 80 CB channels and 5 programmable channels (450-480MHz), the CP476 also boasts built-in voice scrambling providing enhanced privacy and communication while improving work efficiency. Its durable, lightweight and compact design is comfortable to use and is ideal for retail, education and hospitality applications as well as the rugged industrial environments of construction and manufacturing.
- Crisp, clear and strong audio quality
- Easy-to-handle, lightweight,compact design
- High power—1 or 4 watt
- IP54 rated—Ingress Protection (IP)
Getting started is a breeze, simply purchase your CP476 from your nearest Motorola dealer, charge the battery and the radio is ready for use. The Motorola CP476, a quick start communication tool that is easy on the pocket and also comes with a wide range of accessories giving you operational efficiency with Motorola renowned reliability.
- Multi-channel capability—45 channels (80 CB channels and 5 user programmable channels (450-480MHZ)) to support communication amongst all of your employees.
- Built-in simple voice scrambling for increased privacy.
- VOX ready for hands-free communication—keeps users’hands free for the job at hand.
- X-PAND™ audio technology provides crisp, clear and strong audio quality.
- User programmable feature allows customisation of radio profiles while on the go.
- Easy-to-handle, lightweight,compact design.
- Standard LiIon battery provides up to 11 hours (5/5/90 duty cycle) of battery life at high power to meet the demands of your employee’s work shift. A high-capacity LiIon battery option is available for those with longer shift requirements or increased communication needs.
- High power—1 or 4 watt—adjustable power levels help extend battery life.
- 5 programmable buttons—enabling easy, one-touch access to up to 10 user-selected features.
- Talkaround mode enabling communication even when a repeater is not being used.
- Rapid-rate drop-in charging—charge standard capacity batteries in less than 3 hours with the included drop-in charger.
- Meets demanding specifications including: U.S. Military Specifications 810 C, D, E, and F, including temperature extremes, solar radiation, rain, humidity, salt fog, dust, vibration and shock.
- IP54 rated—Ingress Protection (IP) against dust (rating 5) and water (rating 4).
- Motorola Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) standards for durability and reliability.
|Analog / Digital|
|Encryption / Scrambler|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power|
|Transmit Power (Watts)|
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!
- Playground Duty
- After School Care
- Traffic Control