The Motorola CP476 is an easy-to-use radio which, when operating on 80 Channel CB, does away with the need for licensing, contracts or fees. It is ideal for any small operation wanting a simple, affordable CB radio built to the commercial quality you need.
With 80 CB channels and 5 programmable channels (450-480MHz), the CP476 also boasts built-in voice scrambling providing enhanced privacy and communication while improving work efficiency. Its durable, lightweight and compact design is comfortable to use and is ideal for retail, education and hospitality applications as well as the rugged industrial environments of construction and manufacturing.
- Crisp, clear and strong audio quality
- Easy-to-handle, lightweight,compact design
- High power—1 or 4 watt
- IP54 rated—Ingress Protection (IP)
Getting started is a breeze, simply purchase your CP476 from your nearest Motorola dealer, charge the battery and the radio is ready for use. The Motorola CP476, a quick start communication tool that is easy on the pocket and also comes with a wide range of accessories giving you operational efficiency with Motorola renowned reliability.
- Multi-channel capability—45 channels (80 CB channels and 5 user programmable channels (450-480MHZ)) to support communication amongst all of your employees.
- Built-in simple voice scrambling for increased privacy.
- VOX ready for hands-free communication—keeps users’hands free for the job at hand.
- X-PAND™ audio technology provides crisp, clear and strong audio quality.
- User programmable feature allows customisation of radio profiles while on the go.
- Easy-to-handle, lightweight,compact design.
- Standard LiIon battery provides up to 11 hours (5/5/90 duty cycle) of battery life at high power to meet the demands of your employee’s work shift. A high-capacity LiIon battery option is available for those with longer shift requirements or increased communication needs.
- High power—1 or 4 watt—adjustable power levels help extend battery life.
- 5 programmable buttons—enabling easy, one-touch access to up to 10 user-selected features.
- Talkaround mode enabling communication even when a repeater is not being used.
- Rapid-rate drop-in charging—charge standard capacity batteries in less than 3 hours with the included drop-in charger.
- Meets demanding specifications including: U.S. Military Specifications 810 C, D, E, and F, including temperature extremes, solar radiation, rain, humidity, salt fog, dust, vibration and shock.
- IP54 rated—Ingress Protection (IP) against dust (rating 5) and water (rating 4).
- Motorola Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) standards for durability and reliability.