Large Colour Display, GPS, Digital, Bluetooth, Clear Audio, IP68, Emergency
Package Includes: Motorola DP4801e Portable Includes Standard Impres Battery (PMNN4544), Antenna, Belt Clip (PMLN4651), Dust Cover (15012157001) And Quick Reference Guide
The DP4801e Series portable radios deliver unrivaled voice and data communications with optional integrated GPS and Bluetooth data, plus best-in-class audio through an Intelligent Audio feature and a Transmit Interrupt function.
- Large Colour Display
- Clear Audio
The fully-featured DP4801e portable delivers unrivaled voice and data communications with optional integrated GPS plus Bluetooth audio and data, text messaging full-colour display with day/night mode to make reading text messages easier, and best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customisable voice announcement feature.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4801e features a 5-line display, full keypad, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility and FM intrinsically safe option.
Embedded Bluetooth audio (option)
Embedded into the radio to enable connectivity with wireless accessories including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications
Large, Full-colour Display
Features a 5-line color display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
Productivity-enhancing Data Applications
Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customised applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
Single-site digital trunking system that maximises the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system. Use it to enable a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site without adding new frequencies.
Linked Capacity Plus
Linked Capacity Plus is an entry level, multi-site digital trunking system configuration for the MOTOTRBO platform. It leverages the high capacity of Capacity Plus, with the wide area coverage capabilities of IP Site Connect to keep your staff at various locations connected with an affordable high capacity, wide area trunking solution.
UHF 403- 527MHz, VHF 136 – 174MHz
|Analog / Digital|
|Encryption / Scrambler|
|Indoor location tracking|
|Battery Life (Approximate)|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power|
|Transmit Power (Watts)|
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!
- GPS Tracking
- Oil & Gas