Motorola Evolve Handheld LTE Device
Motorola Evolve Handheld LTE Device
The Evolve handheld LTE device combines intuitive user experience and open platform architecture with the ruggedness and reliability expected of a critical communications device. Evolve enables seamless communications across different locations and networks.
More features than ever before, in a sleek and ergonomic form factor.
- Dustproof and submersible IP68 (2m, 2h)
- Liquid resistant glove operable touch screen
- Long life and easily replaceable battery
- Secure battery attachment
- Dedicated PTT, emergency, channel controls
- Loud, clear 2 Watt audio
- Superior background noise cancellation
- MIL-STD-810 (11 categories exceeded)
- Simple interface
- 5″ touch screen
- Front and rear facing cameras
- Programmable buttons
- 3G, 4G, Dual band Wi-Fi
- Dual SIM capability
- Ideal companion for WAVE PTX ™
- Android platform
- Open app ecosystem
- Centralised device management
Thanks to rapidly expanding choice of data networks, you now have more ways to connect with your business than ever before. But the communications landscape evolves quickly, and your needs are always changing. Keeping your fleet of user devices and in-field teams up to date and ready for the future is a challenge.
Built for business and mission critical environments, the Motorola Evolve is a ruggedized Android phone combining an intuitive user experience and open platform architecture with the reliability expected of a critical communications device.
The dual SIM Motorola Evolve LTE phone enables seamless communications across different locations and networks. With Evolve, your teams will use the cutting edge technology of today and be ready for the innovations of tomorrow.
BUILT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
Evolve was built tough, to operate reliably in any conditions that you do business. Completely dustproof and submersible in up to 2 metres of water for up to 2 hours and with a rugged 5″ display with Gorilla Glass 3 screen, it is built to withstand repeated drops onto concrete and meets IP68 and MIL-810 standards. Evolve was built to perform on the job, with glove-operable, liquid-resistant touchscreen, physical programmable buttons and standard Android menu and navigation buttons.
POWER FOR MULTIPLE SHIFTS
Evolve is equipped with high-capacity swappable batteries to ensure your device can stay in the field for as long as your team needs. Built for multi-shift use, Evolve has been designed to enable a long run time and can be handed over from shift-to-shift without charging.
SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY
A truly business and mission-critical device, Evolve allows your team to hear and be heard in any environment you do business. The unmatched audio quality including three microphones for superior noise suppression and echo cancellation and loud 2 Watt front facing speaker carries through to a range of accessories, such as wireless full duplex remote speaker microphones that provide even quicker access to push-to-talk, or compact earpieces that let your team be discreet as they communicate.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
The Motorola Evolve includes a 3 year warranty as standard and optional this warranty can be upgraded to cover accidental damage.
OPTIMISED FOR PTToC
The Evolve features a large Push-to-talk (PTT) button located on the side of the device which allows for instant voice communications with your team when using compatible PTToC services such as Motorola’s WAVE PTX which comes preinstalled on the device.
Evolve is Intrinsically Safe when used with Battery Part Number BT000594A01*. HAZ LOC is certified by UL to standard UL 913 5th Edition. Classification Rating Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D; Class II Group E, F, G; Class III and Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D. T3C. *Intrinsically Safe certification is only applicable to model number HK2171A.
|Battery Life (Approximate)|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power|
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!
- GPS Tracking
- Oil & Gas