Combining the broad coverage of a nationwide cellular network* with the ease of two-way radio communications, the WAVE two-way radio gets your team connected fast.
Keep employees connected and accountable with crisp, clear audio, location tracking and Wi-Fi. Maximize efficiency with single-button operations and long battery life. And improve focus without a distracting screen to get in the way.
Forget building out or maintaining a costly radio infrastructure. Get your team up and running quickly by deploying nationwide* push-to-talk in less than 24 hours. You can even use the WAVE two-way radio with your current compatible two-way radio systems and smartphones. There’s no costly or time-consuming FCC or spectrum licensing, or manual programming required.
As an affordable monthly investment, you can scale your service to match your business needs. And you can reduce or stop your service easily, at any time.
- Easy to use and manage
- Built for the job
- Nationwide* push-to-talk
Wherever you are Motorola’s TLK 100 hand held WAVE two-way radio lets you communicate instantly with your team members at the push of a button.
- Over-the-Air device management
- Telstra SIM included
- Powerful and slim design
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Location tracking
- Battery lasts full shift
- Loud and clear audio
- Private and group push-to-talk
- Real-time presence
- Bluetooth enabled
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PTToC/PoC)
Easy to Use and Manage
- Self-service channels (talk groups). Manage talk groups and update radios remotely, over the air.
- Grows with your business. Easily add or remove subscriptions to scale your fleet based on workload.
- Communicate across platforms. The WAVE PTX app enables instant communication between radios and smartphones across carriers.
- Radio integration capabilities. Connect to MOTOTRBO systems you already own, expand the reach of your repeater nationwide.
- One button, multiple teams. Contact multiple teams simultaneously and securely connect upwards of hundreds of devices with just one button.
- Audible prompts confirm operations on your radio, allowing you to keep your eyes on the job.
Built for the Job
- Powerful radio, slim design. One streamlined device lets you communicate one-on-one or with the entire team. Hear conversations clearly in noisy environments with loud, clear audio.
- Built tough. Designed to perform in harsh working environments, regardless of rain, dust, extreme temperatures, or the occasional drop yet can still be easily carried in pockets or bags without snagging or bulging. It has also been proven tough in Motorola’s gruelling Accelerated Life Test, where the radio is tested against a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
- Location tracking. Easily manage your workforce with integrated GPS to increase safety, check project status, find faster routes, modify tasks, and position team members where they’re needed most.
- Wi-Fi connectivity. Use the Motorola TLK 100i inside industrial buildings and other environments with limited cellular coverage.
- Accessory-compatible. Use select Motorola Solutions SL 2600 and SL 4010e radio accessories, including carrying cases, earpieces, headsets, batteries, charging stations, and more.
- Long battery life. Power when you need it most, with a battery that lasts 18+ hours.
- Screenless design. Maximise productivity. Minimise email, text, and app distractions without the worry of a cracked screen. The shatterproof Active View display uses a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing to communicate radio information and shuts off when not in use to conserve battery life.
- Nationwide push-to-talk. Communicate instantly across the country regardless of network or device. Bridge multiple job sites, without infrastructure set-up and maintenance.
- Network speed. Fast track productivity with a nationwide push-to-talk network that powers the quickest push-to-talk setup and call times.
- Coverage you can count on. Operating on the Telstra network your WAVE TLK 100 can work whenever and wherever you need.