or 4 fortnightly payments of $73.50 with More info
Simple and Sleek, 8 Channels, Smart Status Glow, New improved E Design of Earpiece
CLP 107e Portable Includes Standard Battery, Battery door , Belt Clip Holster , Earpiece (PMLN8078) And Quick Reference Guide
With rising pressure of online shopping and visitor reviews, customer experience is a top priority. Your team needs to connect instantly, respond quickly to address customer requests and provide premium service. From back-of-house to front-of-store, the CLPe Series is your stylish and essential team communication tool – built to last all day, everyday in retail and hospitality.
Your customers demand rapid response and superior customer service. Now you can deliver it with style and ease. CLP allows your team to stay connected, reduce errors, and respond quickly to other team members, customers or guests. Motorola CLP–it’s productivity with personality.
- Simple and Sleek
- Operates Effortlessly
- Strong, Clear Audio
- Day-In, Day-Out Durable
- 8 Channels (CLP107)
- Long Lasting Battery (18 Hours)
- Smart Status Glow Ring
- Voice Assisted Navigation
- New improved E Series design of Earpiece
Simple and Sleek
The lightweight, palm-sized radio design helps you discreetly and comfortably carry the CLPe with you through extended shifts. The sleek design is combined with essential controls to provide you with everything you need to
Simple-to-use radio operation helps users focus less on the radio and more on the customer. The smart status glow ring lets users quickly check essential radio information at a glance. The large centrally located push-to-talk PTT) button, and voice assisted operations to change menu options mean team members can operate the radio while staying focused on the customer.
Day-in, day-out durable
Designed to protect your investment, the CLPe is IP54 rated to resist dust and water that could otherwise damage the radio. When paired with a durable earpiece, the CLPe can stand up to your busiest days and heaviest uses. Working an extended shift? No problem; the long lasting battery helps you power through up to 18 hours of communication and collaboration.
Personalise and customise
CLPe offers two models and versatile accessories to compliment your staff and work environment. Available with up to 8 channels, and repeater capable, your business can organise team communications in the space you need. Multiple accessories are available to create flexible wearable options with the CLP e, including a magnetic clip and different earpiece options. You can even customise radio settings with the Customer Programming Software (CPS).
Operates for up to 18 hours to help your teams power through extended shifts.
Loud and clear audio
Clear and crisp audio performance in any environment. Adjust between 15 volume levels.
Smart Status Glow Ring
8 colours to indicate active channel, radio transmit & receive, scan, volume level, mute, and battery status.
Large, textured, and centrally located to provide easy access for eyes up operation.
Durable polycarbonate housing
IP54 and MIL-STD 810H rated to protect the radio from dust, water, vibration, shock and temperature extremes.
Increase range with a Motorola Solutions repeater. Stay in touch with your team and in control of your business up to 250,000 sq/ft.
Initiate an important call or alert users on another channel to immediately communicate a message in high-risk situations, keeping your teams and assets safer when an incident occurs.
Voice Guided Navigation
Help your staff to easily learn the system with voice guided menus. The CLPe allows you to use pre-defined voice prompts for your channels or add custom voice prompts to help your staff identify the channel they should be using.
|Dimensions||8.8 × 5 × 1.9 cm|
|Analog / Digital|
|Battery Life (Approximate)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)|
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!
- Hotels & Hospitality
- After School Care
- Medical Centres
- Medical Offices