Kenwood TK3710 UHF 5 Watt CB Radio 6 Pack - Retail & Security
Estimate Delivery Timeframes
Standard shipping: 1 - 10 business days
Express shipping: 1 - 5 business days
The ProTalk TK-3710 is a licence-free UHF 80-channel CB transceiver that is easy-to-use and excellent for all sorts of recreational outdoor activities. But that’s not all. The TK-3710 can also be enhanced to 128-channel capability for a simple yet tough radio solution for commercial applications*. Added with its superb audio performance of up to 1 watt audio power and convenient features and modes such as 7-colour LED, the TK-3710 will take you ahead to meet new challenges.
You can depend on all-weather performance from this tough transceiver. The TK-3710 meets international ingress protection standards, including IP54, IP55, and IP67. With the IP67 immersion standards, the radio can be immersed in water for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter. The radio also meets or exceeds 11 MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G environmental standards, including “blowing rain.
The TK-3710 packs 1-watt of audio power from its internal speaker (or 500 mW of external output) and offers superb clarity. From component selection and construction to optimisation, evaluation and analysis, the KENWOOD difference is loud and clear as an audio expert.
When there is a lot of radio traffic, count on the Silent Stand-by mode. The built-in CTCSS and DCS encoder/decoder covers 50 CTCSS sub-tone frequencies and 104 DCS codes, allowing you to set up the radio so you only hear calls from your own group – everything else is ignored.
Using this radio will quickly become second nature thanks to the ergonomic design, volume and channel selectors on the top panel, and multiple PF keys (7 on the front, 2 on the side). The 8-character alphanumeric aliases make life simple, while the selective 7-colour LED indicator*4 illuminates to provide at-a-glance confirmation of operating status such as power on and unit identification.
The TK-3710 is registered as ISO 9001 compliant (ISO 9001 is the international standard for Quality Management Systems). Moreover, each transceiver has passed KENWOOD’s own quality tests – more extreme than any of the accepted industry standards – which simulate years of sustained, demanding use in harsh operating conditions.
TK-3710 is more than just a CB radio: enterprises can make use of 128 zones / 128 channels per zone (range: 450-520MHz TX, 450-520MHz RX), in compliance with the relevant radio regulations.*5*5 Standard Australia Specification No. AS/NZS 4295:2015 (Commercial).
The TK-3710 is bundled with accessories you need to start using the radio today. It comes with a high-capacity IP67-capable Li-ion battery to deliver long hours of operation. The ability to keep going with no battery replacement means better reliability. In addition to the supplied accessories, optional batteries and full line of accessories that can be used with the TK-3710 as well as legacy models are available.
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!