Kirisun DP405 DMR Digital Portable Radio
Estimate Delivery Timeframes
Standard shipping: 1 - 10 business days
Express shipping: 1 - 5 business days
Kirisun DMR business and commercial radios are lightweight and compact, while still rugged and reliable. These analog/digital radios offer simple, cost effective reliable communications. The digital technology extends the battery life of your radio and makes the audio loud and clear.
Channel number, zone change will be announced by voice. This helps operation under low visibility. This annunciation can be customized by the user.
Clear and Loud Voice in Compact Size Device
The good audio quality provided by DMR technology and a 1W high-power loudspeaker. Make it possible to hear loud and clear even in noisy environments.
Provide Direct Mode Operation in 2 slots increasing channel capacity without increasing channel frequency spectrum.
Analog, Digital and Mixed Modes
DP405 is able to detect signal type when receiving a call and automatically switch between analog and digital mode. The user can reply during the call hang time using PTT. This feature improves migration from analog to digital.
Long Operation Time
TDMA technology and power-saving feature enable the battery to work longer. DP405 with standard 2000mAH battery can work up to 15-18 hours in 5-5-90 mode.
It supports ARC 40-bit encryption, which guarantees communication safety and improves communication privacy. Encryption function provides further protection against over-the-air interception.
Various Digital Signalling
It supports features such as Radio Check, Call Alert, Stun/Revive, Radio Kill, and Remote Monitor, which make the radio management easy.
Man Down (optional)
The DP405 supports Man Down to guarantee user’s safety at all times.
This feature can improve frequency efficiency by allocating the free slot to a member and helps you to communicate timely in an emergency.
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!