Lenovo N24 Yoga Cel N3450 - 11.6inHdm, 128GB SSD, 4GB, Wifi+BT, 1Ydp (Touch)
Estimate Delivery Timeframes
Standard shipping: 1 - 10 business days
Express shipping: 1 - 5 business days
The Lenovo N24’s 360-degree hinge means it works in four different use modes. Use it in tablet mode to mark up documents. Laptop mode is great for taking notes. And presentation and tent modes help focus students’ concentration. It’s the ultimate device for supporting the full range of classroom experiences.
Tough Enough for Classroom Use
We all know that students can be tough on electronic devices. That’s why we engineered the Lenovo N24 to be durable enough for the whole school day – from the bus ride to the classroom to the field trip and beyond. Its semi-rugged design helps ward off damage from bumps and drops. And its keyboard and touchpad are spill proof thanks to internal drainage channels.
Tap Into Students' Creativity
Lenovo N24 learners aren’t bound by the keyboard. Thanks to Active Pen support, students can draw, diagram, and take notes directly on the N24’s display. Pin-point accuracy and precise pressure sensitivity make for a natural, intuitive writing experience. And palm rejection technology prevents unintentional marks and make using the Active Pen comfortable and ergonomic.
Intel® processors, LP-DDR4 memory, plenty of ports, and up to 8 hours of battery life mean the Lenovo N24 can easily handle everything from homework to research to lesson planning.
Keeps Up With On-the-Go Students
With a battery life that lasts the whole school day and a lightweight, portable profile – starting at just 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg) – the Lenovo N24 won’t drag students down.
Connect and Collaborate
A full slate of ports – including USB 3.0 and HDMI – means students and teachers can connect to other devices to share material and more. And 802.11 a/c dual-band WiFi makes online collaboration easy and fast.
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!