Motorola DLR1060 Digital Licence Free Radio
Estimate Delivery Timeframes
Standard shipping: 1 - 10 business days
Express shipping: 1 - 5 business days
Improve operational efficiency and solve problems quickly in real time with the Motorola DLR1060 digital business two way radio! The DLR1060 is a compact, lightweight transceiver with sleek styling and static-free audio for crystal clear communications. It has 6 channels and 1 watt of power with potential coverage for up to 300,000 square feet or 20 floors. This is more than just a push-to-talk radio. It's a digital communications solution for your operation!
Interference from other radios, especially outside your organization, can be a distraction, and keeping internal communications private can be a challenge. Not so with the DLR series from Motorola. The DLR1060 supports Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology. Your communications are not just more reliable, they are free from interference and offer greater privacy than typical analog models!
The Motorola DLR1060 is also durable. It meets test methods from Military Standards 810 C, D, E, F and G for shock, vibration, dust and extreme temperatures. It is built with a polycarbonate, anti-microbial housing with built-in resistance to bacteria and mold on the surface of the radio.Best of all, the Motorola DLR1060 is license free! This makes it ideal for use in restaurants, retail, schools, event coordination, and other operations that require business grade communications without a costly business frequency license.
Unique Call Groups & Private Calls
Flexible call options allow you to setup the radios to allow for group calls to front of house, security, stores, or the office ensuring communications are directed to the relevant departments of the business. Or set the radios up with direct call to reach a specific employee.
How does License Free Digital Work?
The Motorola DLR1060 operates in digital 900 MHz a license free band released by the ACMA. This bandwidth, frequency uses Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS), meaning the radio communications are more reliable, and private, compared to analogue civilian band (CB) two way radios.
The Radio lets You Know When the Channel is free!
Motorola has upgraded the DLR1060 series to promote orderly communication through the use of a prompt tone that alerts your team individuals when a channel is available and they can speak.
How do you Check the Battery Status, which Channel Your On, or the Radios Customized Features?
Voice Prompts from the DLR1060 communicate the Channel your are on or have switched to, what the battery level currently is, or other customized features that have been programmed into the radio.
Long Battery Life
Continuous operation of up to 14 hours!
Built Tough and Reliable for Daily Operations
DLR radios meet test methods from Military Standards 810 C, D, E, F and G, including shock, vibration, extreme temperatures and dust. Tough, polycarbonate housing contains built-in antimicrobial properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on the radio surfaces.
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!