Motorola R7 Premium
Estimate Delivery Timeframes
Standard shipping: 1 - 10 business days
Express shipping: 1 - 5 business days
More features than ever before, in a sleek and ergonomic form factor.
- Large emergency button with optimized ergonomic design
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.1 for simple connectivity
- 2.4 in. 320 x 240 px. QVGA display for easy navigation
- Front and back microphones for advanced noise cancelling
- Slim, long-lasting battery for more talk time
- Powerful forward-facing speaker, positioned behind the keypad, delivers loud and clear audio
MOTOTRBO R7’s advanced audio processing ensures that your communications are loud and clear, while its rugged construction is ready for harsh environments, and advanced connectivity options get your workforce ready for tomorrow.
LOUD AND CLEAR
Providing next-level noise cancelling, loudness, and clarity, MOTOTRBO R7 excels where audio communications can be challenging, so your team can hear and be heard anywhere you operate, even in the noisiest environments.
FIT FOR BUSINESS
Built rugged, ready to keep your team connected with customized voice coverage, and equipped with included expert service coverage and forward-thinking security features to minimize device downtime, MOTOTRBO R7 has been tailored for business and tested to outlast the toughest environments.
READY FOR TOMORROW
Future-proofed for the communications needs of your team today and tomorrow, with both modern and forward-thinking design updates and connectivity options, to keep your team connected now and into the future.
CONNECT AND COLLABORATE
Connected to collaborate — not inundate. Keep your team connected and streamline critical communications, while collaborating with video security systems, sensors and more. Reimagine safety, security, and connectivity into a single business-critical communications workflow. Prioritize only the alerts that keep your workforce and customers safe, without the notification overload, and keep your team at peak productivity and efficiency. And as your
operation becomes more connected, so can your MOTOTRBO radios.
CRITICAL INFO AT FIRST GLANCE
Fewer clicks, less scrolling and navigating — more critical information at a glance. The MOTOTRBO R7 future-proofs the two-way radio with a 2.4 in. 320 x 240 px. QVGA display for an intuitive user experience, and efficient navigation so your team can stay informed and productive. Users can get to what they need faster, with an uncomplicated user experience that minimizes any learning curve. With detailed notifications on the home screen, there’s no need to scroll through multiple screens to access alerts or text messages. And a single button’s press allows users to get to commonly used actions with ease.
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!