Estimate Delivery Timeframes
Standard shipping: 1 - 10 business days
Express shipping: 1 - 5 business days
\With its slim, lightweight design, the MOTOTRBO SL2600 portable two-way radio is stylish and discreet. It blends seamlessly with professional attire, allowing you to move freely. At the same time, it’s durable and built to last.
Get quick access to key radio functions along with information at a glance. Connect discreetly to Bluetooth® earpieces and sensors. Access Wi-Fi networks for over-the-air software updates. It even supports use on trunking systems that support both data and voice.
Here’s what’s great in these SL2600 radios:
- Beautifully designed
- Virtual keypad and display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Integrated Wi-Fi®
- Systems capable
- Slim & Lightweight
- 2 Line OLED Display
Suits your style
The SL2600 portable two-way radio gives you instant communication without the bulky look and feel of a traditional radio. At just 23mm thick, it fits easily in your hand, or discreetly in a jacket or trouser pocket. SL2600 weighs only 190g so you can move freely and comfortably without being weighed down. Sleek and attractive, it blends with business attire and enhances your professional look.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the SL2600 can be updated over the air. Instead of programming devices one by one, IT managers can save valuable time by sending updates to the entire fleet.
Focus on your customers, not your device. With a virtual keypad and display, the SL2600 gives you a fast and easy way to navigate functions and receive information at a glance.
Ready for more
The SL2600 supports conventional operation for single sites plus IP Site Connect so you can link multiple locations into a single network. Or scale up to Capacity Plus for higher call capacity thanks to the efficient channel and spectrum usage of MOTOTRBO trunking.
Maintain a smart, organised appearance. The SL2600 connects with wireless accessories such as Bluetooth® earpieces and sensors, allowing you to keep your radio out of sight but not out of touch.
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!