Estimate Delivery Timeframes
Standard shipping: 1 - 10 business days
Express shipping: 1 - 5 business days
All this performance is packaged in a sleek, contemporary design. Flexible carry options let you wear the CLP on a belt or a versatile magnetic clip, giving you the comfort and freedom to match your style and workplace environment.
Your customers demand rapid response and superior customer service. Now you can deliver it with style and ease. CLP allows your team to stay connected, reduce errors, and respond quickly to other team members, customers or guests. Motorola CLP–it’s productivity with personality.
- Simple and Sleek
- Strong, Clear Audio
- Day-In, Day-Out Durable
- 4 Channels (CLP107)
- 6 Channels (CLP117)
- Battery versatility
- Smart Status Glow
- Voice Assisted Operation
- Long battery life
- Repeater Capable
- Antimicrobial Protection
Simple and Sleek
From the kitchen to the stockroom, our CLP compact radio combines exceptional performance with stylish portability. It’s small, light and simple to use, with an oversized push-to-talk button that is easy to access. Plus a Smart Status Glow light that turns a colour to indicate channel, transmit and receive, scan and battery status. And with an embedded antenna, there is nothing external to add bulk or get in the way.
Strong, clear audio
The Motorola CLP radio makes communicating a breeze in noisy environments whether your teams are connecting in a busy restaurant, hotel or retail store. And with a variety of comfortable, unobtrusive earpieces, you can be sure conversations are private and discreet.
Day-in, day-out durable
With an innovative and durable design created specifically for retail, hospitality and restaurant environments, CLP can stand up to your busiest days and heaviest uses. CLP’s tough polycarbonate housings contain built-in anti-microbial* properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on the radio surfaces. CLP standard Li-Ion battery that can provide up to 9 hours of talk time, making the CLP the ideal communication tool for long shifts.
Why CB Radio Wholesalers
- CB Radio Wholesalers is always striving to offer the best solution to our customers. We take the stress out of your purchase, with our extensive knowledge and resources.
- We are passionate about keeping your team connected with two way radios!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated, serving the customers of Australia for over 10 years.
- Our business is 100% family owned, allowing us to continue supporting our local community and the Australian Economy.
- We are happy to continue supporting over 500 loyal customers including Australian small, medium and large businesses up to Government Organisations.
- We share over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we’ve worked on a broad range of installations, both small, medium and large. This has given us a unique understanding of the needs of multiple sectors and markets – from consumer to commercial, government and international.
- We only partner with the highest quality two-way radio manufacturers.
- We aren’t tied into any specific vendor or platform, so you can be sure you’re getting the very best product and objective advice. You will always have a variety of brands and options for your requirements!
- We pride ourselves on offering only compliant and approved products and do not support any illegal or non-compliant products. When you talk to our team you can ensure you are getting the right advice to operate within the ACMA Regulatory guidelines.
- With our extensive industrial and commercial knowledge, we’re always up to date with the latest in two-way technologies. Whether you need a custom solution tailored to your requirements, information or guidance about products, help migrating from analogue to digital or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
- We are registered with the ARCIA (Australian Radio Communications Industry Association) along with the ITS2573 NSW Government Telco Authority.
- We offer trade-up or trade-in options for any Two Way Radios. Ask us how!
- Not happy with your purchase, contact us now to see your options, whether you want to trade-in or return.
- Need servicing or after sales support, contact us whenever to get support when you need it!
- We freight our products with TNT Express and Australia Post Express to ensure your equipment arrives on time and securely!
- Are you unhappy with your current supplier? Contact us for a no obligation quote, we will always give you the best recommendations for your requirements. And if you aren’t happy, we are always available to work with you for the best deal and solution we can offer.
- Got a question we haven’t answered? Talk to us on our chat, or give us a call on 0439 439 611!